LATEST JOB VACANCIES
Job Ref: Care Workers required in Hinckley / Bedworth and Nuneaton
- Part Time
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Bedworth / Hinckley or Nuneaton Area
- Starting at £7.00 / £10.00
- Drivers preferred but non drivers are considered
Excite Care Team Member
£7.00 / £10.00 per hour
Bedworth / Nuneaton or Hinckley and surrounding areas, hours can be AM or PM shifts or if you're a workaholic, both
This could change your life, and you'll be changing the lives of others too!
Join our family and become a member of the Excite Care, Carer's Team
Excite Care are looking to extend their carer team.
Maybe you're someone deciding on a new career, or are curious about caring for others?
If you can tick any of the following list
Want a better work life balance
Have a job that you can still pick the kids up from school
Get major job satisfaction and put smiles on faces several times a day
Want to make a difference to your community
Get paid fortnightly pay
Work for a company that forces you to have your birthday off every year
Most of our carers say:
"I don't do this job so much for the money, But more for the BUZZ I get out of doing it"
It's one of the very few jobs where you can see the difference you are making almost immediately. If that doesn't convince you I don't know what will.
Maybe you are an experienced carer but you would like to work for a company who do actually 'care?'
you know get the simple things in life such as:
· A rota 4 weeks ahead of time that you can plan your life around
· Realistic travel time in between calls
· No care home politics
· Get paid properly for time between calls
· Have a company and a line manager that listens to you and welcomes you to come and have a cup of coffee with them anytime
Whichever applies to you, we are offering a role that means you get to take extra special care of our wonderful service users in the warmth of their own home
Sound good so far? Let's get down to the nitty gritty...
Most importantly you will need to know what you will be doing... If you have worked in domiciliary care before you may have an idea, but just in case here goes.
For those carers who are early risers you will be getting our services users up out of bed, washing and dressing them, teeth brushed, breakfast made, medication taken, general tidying, preparing hot meals / drinks, walking the dog (we treat pets like royalty too)
For the night owls you may be preparing an evening meal, helping the service user to bed, and any other requirements they have depending on the time. You are basically helping a person to live as independently as possible in their own home. Some people do not see a single soul, could you be that person who is the reason for making somebody smile?
It doesn't sound like a job does it?
· Now some people often say care doesn't provide guaranteed hours, well not us! you would be guaranteed hours of at least 16 hours*
· But you have children I hear you say, who require your undivided attention? but you are really eager to get back into work? In domiciliary care you can chose your own WORK LIFE BALANCE, so the little ones will be very thankful when you are spoiling them with all the extra money you have
· You are required to travel a lot but guess what? You will be working locally up to a 6 mile radius, and more importantly we pay you for the time you are travelling, suddenly being stuck behind a tractor doesn't seem so bad after all!
· We like to pay our carers fortnightly so you don't have to wait 4 long weeks to be paid
· If you've never worked in care before, or have little experience, guess what? that's ok because we offer free training, and because we will have so many other people just like you coming on board with us you will make a lot of new friends
· You may have long term ambitions to become a midwife, nurse etc, if so then experience in domiciliary care is a great benefit, and we are here to support you with this every step of the way
How do I begin my journey to become an
Excite Care family member?
You don't need to be a superstar carer (although it could be good), or even somebody who has spent their whole life caring, all we are looking for is somebody with a great attitude, loves working and a big heart.
Enhanced disclosure required, cost refunded by employer after probation period successfully completed
The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010
Then please send us your CV. However you can get it to us, email, post, facebook, or even carrier pigeon, either way a member of our extended family in the recruitment department will let you know how you have gotten on.
Are you really interested?
So many CVs fall into our palms / inbox daily so if you want to stand out from the rest you can go that one step further and send us a covering letter explaining why you are the one we should hire, and why you should be the person to put a smile on so many people's faces.
For more info on being a domiciliary carer please view the following video linkwww.youtube.com/watch?v=k86MQjK4llQ
Job Ref: Senior Carer +Company Car Provided
- Full time
- Company Car provided
- 14,000 - 15,000 per annum plus bonuses
- Hinckley, Nuneaton & surrounding areas
Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can really make a difference?
Would you like a role that offers open progression paths and a long term career with a fun and supportive company that values your skills and opinions?
Could you be the right candidate who really enjoys working in the rewarding field of domiciliary care?
Excite Care are recruiting for a Senior Carer to work closely with our existing care team and to also welcome new starters in Nuneaton, Hinckley and Surrounding Areas.
This role requires the candidate to hold a valid UK driving licence as an Excite Care company car can be provided if you wish!
You will be working Monday - Friday + Alternate weekends between the hours of 7.00am - 10.30pm
This is a salaried position of £14,000 - £15,000 + bonuses and would be best suited to someone with supervisory experience or who is an experienced carer who loves the carer role but wants a set salary, more responsibility and progression.
The duties included in this role are:-
- Assessing Care Staff
- Emergency Care Cover
- Organising and integrating new care packages
- Meeting and welcoming new service users to the company
- Ad hoc Office and Promotional Work
Enhanced disclosure required, cost refunded by employer after probation period successfully completed.
The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010
Please insert Job Reference Number in the subject area of the email form.